Tuesday, August 28, 2007

AL2Fenrir's Paranormal Experience

You guys may wonder why the authors of this Site have created journals that regards the paranormal. Well, they are not just for mere amusement alone, these are in fact, collective reports that have been gathered from many different sources, including that of our own personal experiences, and those of others. We don't, however, force anyone to believe, it's definitely up to you guys. After all, we don't have enough tangible proof to support our claims.

You can call me AL2Fenrir, I'm one of the authors of Astral Journals, and what I will share with you is an experience that I once had, an experience that I, most probably, won't be able to forget, in fact, this is one of the things that compels me to keep on researching the paranormal.

I was baptized in the Roman Catholic religion, but when I was in my late teens, I change religion to MICC (Metro Iloilo Christian Church). However, I became a fall away and had no religion thereafter. I remained to be a God (Divine Entity) believer, but at the same time, a nature worshiper. I was that until I decided to switch back to Roman Catholic.

It occurred to me when I was still in college. One night, around 7pm, I was busying myself with my PC when suddenly, my grandma entered the house. I didn't mind at first because it was just a usual event, or so I thought. To my surprise, however, she did not went into her room as she usually does, instead, she went outside through another door (the back door). I could hear her footsteps as she passes me from behind the walls up until it dissipated. That didn't bother me so I went back to my work.

Around 8pm, I heard a knock at the gate, so I rush in to see who was outside. It was my grandmother, however, she was wearing different clothes, one that's completely different from that of the figure I recently saw. I asked her if she came home, change clothes, and left. She told me that she didn't, so I told her everything that took place. She just laugh at me and said that what I saw was a spirit, she calls it, "our neighbor". She then told me that she once had a shaman look into our house after encountering the same phenomenon, and the shaman revealed it to her through an egg and a bottle. The shaman ordered her to hold an egg from our house up to the shaman's place, the shaman then broke the egg and poured it into a bottle filled with a liquid, then chants a ritual. She swears that she saw our house in the bottle, and moreover, she saw a palace near our residence, this is something which is not supposed to be there.

My experience on this one had lead me into believing that unseen beings exist within our plane, but I later change that concept after reading a lot of writings from paranormal experts and psychics. However, I found some relevant information from the said writings. I came to believe that what grandma saw in the shaman's bottle was the gate that connects our physical plane into another plane, and what I saw was an Astral Entity.

Shortly thereafter, I came to believe the existence of Fallen Angels, in fact, I had found some evidence written in the Bible. I had thought that those Astral Entities were Fallen Angels, and that they have something to do with the strange phenomena that people keep experiencing despite the rarity of instances. Unfortunately, after delving into these studies, I began to felt something weird. I can now feel their presence.. I don't know if it was paranoia, but one time, around 3am in the morning, I saw another one outside the window of my room. It was a shadow of a man. Now, our house is two stories high, I'm in the second story, and outside my window is a roof. At first, I thought it was a thief so I peeked through the window, and guess what? I saw nothing! If that thing was ordinary, he couldn't just disappear like that, unless, he jumps down from a 10ft. roof. And even if he ever survives the stunt unscathed, he had no way to run but climb the main gate since our house is surrounded by high walls, but no, he just disappeared and was nowhere to be found. This is the second time I had a paranormal encounter.

Since the encounters, I began experiencing nightmares, often that of my dead grandfather. I had seen him died more than 10 times in my dream, it just keeps on repeating over and over again. I had also been into odd worlds. In one dream, I saw beautiful plants, and on another, I saw monstrous ones. Strangely enough, I saw these plants growing just outside our residence. But, what really scared me is when I suffered sleep paralysis. It occurred to me more than 5 times already, and in one event, someone pulled me out of my bed. I couldn't see who was pulling me but I had the feeling that it was a girl. I wanted to follow her but I was hesitant. She pulled hard but was unable to drag me. When she gave up, that's when I was able to woke up (in the same position where she left me). However, this was not the last time I saw her.

There were about more than one dream where I saw that girl. Sometimes she appeared with a black hair, and sometimes appears with a blond hair. My question is.. who was her? Could it be that she's my spirit guide? Or maybe she's just a figment of my imagination. Well, I have no idea.

Up until this day, I keep dreaming of weird events, often predictions of places I have yet to explore, and of events that are yet to happen. I feel like the more I believe in these things, the more it becomes a reality, and this is not natural.

Final Note

Our team are not experts on this subject, however, we try to understand each of the subjects properly, and most of the time, we ended up basing our judgments from ideas and opinions of the experts.

We strongly believe that every mystery is a piece of the puzzle, who knows what we'll come up after putting them all together. This is just our two cents for the subject matter.

No comments: